- Published on 16 April 2013
Researchers say the country’s dominant mobile operator is facing stiffer competition.
- Published on 19 February 2013
Two internet companies allege country’s largest mobile operator is blocking interconnections.
- Published on 13 February 2013
Kwanele Ngwenya named CEO of the mobile operator owned Zimbabwean bank.
- Published on 14 January 2013
Mobile operator further asserts its dominance in the country's telco market.
- Published on 09 January 2013
City officials clash with the telco over the construction of 14 mobile towers.
- Published on 13 December 2012
Bid from telco's founder may help raise the operator's shareholding in the bank to 100%.