- Published on 17 May 2013
This move would be in line with wider access to lifestyle benefits by mobile banking platforms.
- Published on 19 April 2013
Kenyan communications watchdog unveils the country’s updated telecommunications stats.
- Published on 24 January 2013
Yu Mobile, owned by Essar, is the only Kenyan mobile operator not to have 3G coverage.
- Published on 16 January 2013
Kenya’s leading telco partners with the Irish firm to deploy a monitoring service.
- Published on 29 November 2012
Kenyan government wants telco to reduce its expatriate staff to end a loss-making streak.
- Published on 16 November 2012
The mobile operator also expects to increase the number of transactions it currently handles.