- Published on 14 March 2017
Telco's VP of Regulatory Affairs confirms the company is renegotiating with banks.
- Published on 24 February 2017
The alliance between MainData Nigeria, Internet Exchange Point of Nigeria expected to expand local internet transit traffic.
- Published on 22 February 2017
Over-the-Top services have reduced voice revenues made by telecoms companies in Nigeria by more than half, say operators.
- Published on 27 January 2017
As part of its forecast for 2017, World Telecoms Lab details why it believes operators can now leverage VoLTE despite the threat from OTT services.
- Published on 11 October 2016
Amid controversy surrounding the Visafone deal, mobile network operator officially launches 4G LTE service in Nigeria.
- Published on 29 September 2016
Issues including penetration, access and quality continue to impact on progress.