- Published on 20 November 2012
Basic accounting SMS application called InSight planned to be unveiled in the country in 2013.
- Published on 05 November 2012
Emergency prepaid airtime payments firm plans to expand to Europe and South America.
- Published on 29 October 2012
Mobile money transactions came to a halt for Safaricom customers over the weekend.
- Published on 26 October 2012
Regulator is seeking ways of reducing mobile related fraud and crimes.
- Published on 11 October 2012
Booming demand for offerings such as M-pesa have resulted in a 38% surge in transfers.
- Published on 08 October 2012
Government’s plan to impose a 10% excise duty could push up the services’ costs, say experts.