Telco bodies identify IPv6 threat.Telco bodies identify IPv6 threat

ISPs, content producers advised to up adoption.

Thursday, Sep 01st

Company News

Virtual Press Offices

Company Zones

First out the gate: Smart tech's competitive advantage

Business owners are looking in their rearview mirror, worried about whether the Uber of their industry will come speeding up behind them, overtake, and leave them in the dust. Yet, the technology platforms that disruptors are using in the industry are available to all businesses.

Backbase and Entersekt establish a partnership on authentication capabilities

Backbase will make Entersekt's authentication capabilities available on the Backbase Open Banking Marketplace.

Four key components to an effective cyber-security strategy.

Four key components to an effective cyber-security strategy

Jeremy Capell, GM, Advisory Services, ContinuitySA believes there are four key components to an effective cyber-security strategy.

Africa ready for Acumatica Cloud ERP.

Africa ready for Acumatica Cloud ERP

Next generation Post-Modern ERP technology was introduced to Africa at the first Acumatica Cloud ERP Summit.

Has the economic downturn led to companies cutting down on mobility?.

Has the economic downturn led to companies cutting down on mobility?

Businesses have more incentive to start reviewing their systems and processes to find ways to become more profitable, during tough economic times according to Steven Cohen.

Fastway Couriers saves up to EUR2 million per year with Zetes' fully managed mobility solution

Zetes has recently implemented its fully managed mobility solution to Fastway Couriers in Ireland to maximise device uptime and remove the burden of mobile device management from their IT department.

Entersekt appoints IST Networks as reseller in the Middle East and Turkey

Entersekt, an innovator in mobile-enabled digital banking security, today announced a partnership with IST Networks. A leading systems integrator in the Middle East.

Everything you need to know about face recognition

From the very advent of photography, government agencies and private organisations have kept collections of portraits. ID photos have gradually made their way onto all personal identification documents, from the most official passports to informal membership cards issued by sports clubs.

Cyber criminals focus 80% of their efforts on the 20% of IT environment neglected by companies

Companies are still using the Pareto Principle to secure their organisation's IT infrastructure, focusing their efforts and budget on the security gaps affecting 80% of the organisation and leaving the remaining 20% of the organisation vulnerable to attack.

Enabling business across borders.

Enabling business across borders

Razel Mushiana, GM: SAS Rest of Africa posits that the key to business success is the ability to form strong partnerships.

First ever Africa-focused business continuity conference 7-8 September

The Business Continuity Institute will be hosting its first ever conference on 7 & 8 September focused on African challenges and solutions.